My dolls don't really have middle names, it's whatever they are in the books.
For my one AGOT, her name is Charlotte Rae. . .Rae is my sister Rachel's nickname. :-) I love my sisters.
My dolls middles names are Samantha Lily Parkington and Felicity Rose Merriman. All of my future and current dolls will have a middle name that is after a flower!
~Kirby~
My dolls don't really have middle names, it's whatever they are in the books.
For my one AGOT, her name is Charlotte Rae. . .Rae is my sister Rachel's nickname. :-) I love my sisters.
My AGOT is Sara Grace.
I never thought about giving my Kirsten a middle name.
Oh I like making middle names myself! Flowers are the perfect thing to name the middle names by... does that make sense?
~Kirby~
I never thought of making middle names for my dolls. Hmm. OH OH I GOT ONE!!!! Felicity Nicole Merrimen!!! thats beautiful!!
Reita has two middle names: Reita Nedzieja Quendal. Nedzieja is Polish for 'hope' and I just thought up the name Quendal.
Hannah-Amelia has ALOT of middle names, but my favorite one is Hannah-Amelia Kendra
And Birdie Sara-Beth Cole. After the song, 'Sara-Beth' [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
Jess, Marisol, Josie and Kit all have the ones given to them in the books. We'll see if Ruthie gets one when her doll gets made officially. I don't remember reading one for her in the books, so far.
AGOT4 is Ami Sofia
AGOT26 is Aayla Jocelyn
Those are DD's. She picked out those middle names.
AGOT 25 is Cadence Leslie, Leslie is my middle name.
Felicity Rose - it sounds so sweet (not to mention colonial) and was inspired by the roses on her old meet dress
Jessica Elizabeth (bitty baby) - it also sounds beautiful and since she is also a Merriman (my Felicity's baby sister) her initials spell JEM, almost "gem". [img]wink.gif[/img]
Marisol Ruby - my 4yo neighbor calls her Ruby and I had already given her a July birthday, which makes ruby Marisol's birthstone too
Elizabeth Augusta - she was purchased in August! It also makes me think of the sea for some reason and I bought her in Chicago, which is by Lake Michigan.
Kaya has no middle name!
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">What is Marisol's middle name in her book? I read it a while ago and must have missed it. [img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img]Originally posted by monimarine:
Jess, Marisol, Josie and Kit all have the ones given to them in the books.
<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ January 28, 2006 04:36 PM: Message edited by: AG*dancer* ]</font>
All my AA today dollies are Addys' so their names alll begin with A:
Most of their middle names were chosen by DD and I based on if the selected name had a good ring to it.
Addy Louise, Abigale Marie, Anrdea Pauline, Amanda Lee(Lee was my mother's middles name),and Amelia Dionne.
Kaya Morningstar,
Josefina Magdalena,
Sue Lynne,
Ashley Evette(Exette is my middle name)
Keisha Joelle(Joelle is my great neice's middle name,
Barbara Leanne,
Cynthia Dianne,
Marisol Mirta(Mirta is my GSA Co-leader's middle name)
Lindsey Elaine(Elaine is my oldest sister's middle name),
Kailey Noelle(Elizabeth is DD's middle name)
Sierra Elizabeth(Elizabeth is DD's middle name)
Shanelle Madison
Monique Elizabeth(Elizabeth is DD's middle name)
Skylar Denise(Denise is a neice's middle name)
Jessica Akiko (Jess)
[img]rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]confused.gif[/img] WHEW!!!! [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]confused.gif[/img]
Bookmarks